Saturday, January 26, 2013

all you gotta do is doodle e do it....

 When Cloth, Paper and Scissors magazine says that they are looking for a few good doodles... i am all over it! The problem was that I am not really a zentangler,,, just a long time doodler. And none of my doodles are in a 3.5x3.5 format.
 So i did what any good doodler does... cut some 3.5 x 3.5 cards and put on a good romance movie ( scottish made, the decoy bride - highly reccomend it) and went at it. My trusty xs and s PITT pens came in quite handy with these.
This one is my favorite. I mean, come on... what's a doodle without the alphabet in it. Especially durring National Handwriting Week (just found that out or i would have done a blog challenge for sure for that one). Are you a doodler? Join the fun. Cloth Paper and Scissors is looking for some good doodles for a new BOOK! Click HERE and get all the details. It's all due bu mid February... Come on... tell them you saw it here on my blog! Let's get doodling in one be bunch!

5 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What fun! I love to doodle, too!

Shari said...

i searched you out today, and am so happy to have found you. my mom and i goofed around with your 123 book years ago, and your fun doodle ideas and style never left me. :):) i had forgotten what the book was, and just webbed and googled until i found it.

Andria said...

This is wonderful!! You have a real talent for doodling with wonderful detail.

Ginaangell said...

Will you be getting any more Doodle de doo it books on your website?

Ginaangell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.