Friday, August 26, 2016

Starving Artist Sale

Normally I do lots of boutiques and craft shows this time of year but this year, I have chosen to do a select few. I also realized that I have been pretty prolific with my creativity so I have a lot of fun things piling up. I store art in tubs under my bed. Needless to say, dust bunnies are becoming pets.... So, it's time for a sale. I will be posting lots of frameable Art, some finished journals, rubber stamps, art quilts and just about anything else I have made that is taking up precious space. My loss is your gain! Then, I can create new pieces....
So.... September first watch for a link to a Facebook file with everything listed. 

All you will do is...
1.add your name to the comment with the word "sold"
2.send me an email with your email so I can send you a paypal invoice 
3.wait for the invoice and pay it
4. Check your mailbox for some cute goodness 

I may or may not put things also in Etsy and do a periscope presentation of some favorite pieces with stories about them. So watch for that. I will add goodies as I find them so check back often.

Thanks for helping me clean out under my bed❤️❤️❤️

( new rubber stamp art I'm working on for impression obsession stamps)